Yesterday on my run, I saw a heron on a snag. At the sound of overexcited dogs running up the path above the river, it spread its wings but did not flee.
Today on my run, I saw a pigeon on the sidewalk. It had a round, bloody hole in its chest with bits of viscera and vertebrae sticking out.
- ‘The Pigeon Lady’ ~ by Harmony Barron (mrjasonbarron.wordpress.com)
- 328: Drifting (bogsofohio.wordpress.com)
- day 49: pigeons – Banos, Ecuador (travelpod.com)
- Brookline man charged for keeping pigeons says accusations are unfounded (boston.com)
- Disneyland and the pigeon mystery (sfgate.com)